ENDOCURE CBD PRODUCTS
Intake, Effects & Dosing
About EndoCure CBD:
EndoCure is Burman Health Shop’s exclusive premium brand of CBD products. Sourced from Colorado hemp farms, our EndoCure line is tested to ensure the highest premium CBD extraction.
Our staff works closely with expert growers in Colorado and clinically test each and every batch of product to ensure the highest quality. We offer in-store pickup and free shipping nationwide for orders over $40.
EndoCure Product Line:
EndoCure Vape Cartridge
- Inhaling or vaping CBD is ideal for people looking for an immediate response, as
- inhalation is the fastest way to deliver CBDs to your brain and body. To use, simply exhale the air from your lungs and inhale through the mouthpiece slowly, hold for 3 seconds, and exhale. Effects are immediate however are not as long-lasting as other CBD intake methods.
- Strengths: 250mg, 625mg. Flavors: Unflavored, Pink Lemonade, Fruit Loops, Menthol or Honey
EndoCure CBD Oil Tincture
- CBD Oils are most effective when taken sublingually as they absorb into the bloodstream through the mucus membranes. The effects are often felt within several minutes.
- EndoCure Oils is full spectrum, unflavored CBD oil, co2 processed from CO grown, all natural hemp. Our CBD oil is simply processed without any residual solvents, pesticides or fungicides.
- Strengths: 500mg, 1000mg, 2000mg. Available in unflavored, tropical mango, blood orange, mint chocolate (1000mg only)
- Dosing: The right dosing for CBD depends greatly on the person taking it and the condition it is being taken for. Some may only need a small amount (say five milligrams), while others may need very large doses (200 mg+). Studies suggest that 20mg CBD is a standard effective dose and is a good place to start. You can always increase your dosage as needed until you reach the desired effect. We recommend repeating dosage 2-3 times per day.
EndoCure CBD Salve
- CBD topicals are perfect for localized body pain, sore muscles and stress. It can be absorbed through the skin’s surface to interact with nearby cannabinoid receptors. It can take up to 20 minutes to feel the effects as the CBD does not reach the bloodstream. It is ideal for localized pain and body stress.
- Endocure CBD Salve is full spectrum CBD oil pain salve, containing 500 mgs/ounce of active cannabinoids, CO2 processed from Colorado grown, all natural hemp. It also includes all natural essential oils that soothe and nourish your skin.
- Available in 500mg, 1000mg. 1 or 2 ounce size.
EndoCure CBD Flower
- The most natural form of CBD is the flower which can be smoked, used in cooking or to make other CBD products. Unlike THC, the other crucial compound in hemp and marijuana plants, CBD doesnot produce the psychoactive effects that make you feel “high”; instead, it actually eases anxiety and makes you less likely to freak out. … In other words, CBD is ideal for people looking to relax and unwind—not get out of their minds.
- EndoCure Flower Strains- available in 3.5G or 7G jars. Fresh from Colorado farms.
- Elektra: uplifting, energetic, relaxed
- Suver Haze: uplifting, creative, buzzed. Invigorating terpene profile, with sweet and tart undertones.
- Cascade: relaxed, good for pain relief. Earthy flavors.
- Lifter: peaceful, elevated & focused. Subtle sweetness in aroma and flavors of sweet funk.
- Sour Space Candy: relaxed, calm. Unique flavor profile with hints of candied apple and sweet cherry.
- Special Sauce: mellow, relaxed. Notes of berry candy and sweetness.
- EndoCure CBD Capsules- Available in 5mg and 10mg capsules. Ideal for those who prefer capsule form. Taken orally and is 12 hour time-release. Also includes natural proprietary blend of supplements.
- EndoCure RESTORE Capsules– Restore offers 20mg Hemp Extract per capsule with a special active formula that includes natural ingredients designed to help with anxiety, relaxation, mood, sleep, and wellbeing.
- EndoCure CBD FUEL– Fuel offers 20mg of Hemp Extract per capsule and is specially designed to ignite your brain receptors and get you prepared for the day. The active formula includes natural ingredients designed to help with alertness, mood, focus, cognition, memory, attention, etc.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.