Small amounts of creatine can be manufactured by the body, mainly in the liver and kidneys.
This creatine is then transported through the blood to skeletal muscle, which requires it for
peak performance. Unfortunately the amount of creatine shown in clinical research studies to
help support and improve exercise performance, muscle protein synthesis and related
functions is much greater than what the body can produce and what we consume in our diets.
This is where supplemental creatine as creatine monohydrate comes in. Several grams of
supplemental creatine monohydrate can provide significant support to working muscles and
has been shown to increase performance, strength and muscle mass. Most of the research on
creatine has used high quality, pharmaceutical grade creatine monohydrate. Our creatine
monohydrate is manufactured by a recognized world leader in creatine research, development
and manufacturing. We offer this brand of creatine as it is the one most commonly used in
research studies and has been proven effective in athletes and also in those individuals who
are just looking for that “edge” that will help them achieve their fitness and athletic goals.*
• The purest pharmaceutical grade creatine monohydrate manufactured according to the
most stringent standards in the industry.
• Consistently tested and shown to be free of creatinine, dicyandiamide and
dihydrotriazine, impurities typically found in poor quality creatine products.
• Manufactured via a patented process which provides the highest quality finished
product; one that has been used in more research studies than any other creatine in the
• Provides 5 grams of pure creatine monohydrate per serving (teaspoon).
• Creatine monohydrate serves as a source of phosphate groups. This enables the body’s
main energy source (ATP) to be maintained at optimal levels.*
• Optimal levels of ATP, particularly in muscle tissue helps support and enhance
performance, and muscle “stamina”.*
• Scientific research has verified that creatine increases muscle strength, lean body mass and
muscle energy while accelerating energy recovery during intense exercise.*
• Studies show creatine monohydrate may help reduce muscle fatigue by reducing the
buildup of lactic acid in muscle tissue following activities, exercises, etc. that require
short bursts of maximum energy.*
• Helps support more intense training which further improves strength and muscle
growth by delaying muscle fatigue. (Creatine regenerates ATP-energy to increase
muscle working time in anaerobic activity).*