BETTER BREWING: HOW TO PREPARE KRATOM TEA
So how do we make our daily brew? We have two preparation methods, one for on-the-go, the other is designed for when you have time. The fast method first:
- Place 1-3 kratom tea bags into your cup
- Squeeze half a lemon over your tea bags (soaking kratom in lemon juice helps with the alkaloid extraction!)
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over your tea bags
- Wait 20 minutes (Note: if you’re going to add another tea bag for flavor, add it before your tea cools)
- Remove the tea bags and add a sweetener (we love using honey but Stevia is a great low-calorie option)
Double brew your tea bags! We can’t stress this enough: if you want to get the most of each tea bag, brew them twice!
And if you’re using more than 2 tea bags, we say go for a third brew before replacing your tea bags.
The tea will get weaker (in flavor and effect) each time you brew, so don’t forget to account for that