YOCAN MINI CONCENTRATE PEN
The Perfect Portable Alternative to Medicate on the Go!
The YOCAN mini nectar collector and wax dab pen includes
1 x dive mini pen (400mah) / 1xXTAL Coil / 1x glass attachment
1x pick tool / 1x usb charger / 1x user manual
Preparing the Yocan Dive Mini
- Make sure that you fully charge the Yocan Dive Mini battery before use for the best results.
- Once you have secured a fully charged battery, turn the Yocan Dive Mini on by pressing the power button 5 times in two seconds.
Note: The power button is located at the bottom part of the battery, it is squarish in appearance and has sides that illuminate when powered on.
Loading the Yocan Dive Mini
- Prepare your wax concentrates. Use a wax container especially if you’re planning to dab using the XTAL tip coils.
- Open the ceramic chamber by lifting the magnetic mouthpiece away from the battery.
- Carefully load the wax concentrates into the coils if you’re using the Yocan Dive Mini as a dab pen or you will have to dip the coils into the wax container if you’re using the Yocan Dive Mini as a nectar collector.
- Replace the mouthpiece by connecting it back to the magnetic connection of the battery.
Vaping with the Yocan Dive Mini
- Make sure that the Yocan Dive Mini is fully charged and is loaded with your select wax concentrates before you start vaping.
- After you have loaded the Yocan Dive Mini, press your lips near the mouthpiece of the Yocan Dive Mini and prepare to inhale.
- Press and hold the power button of the Yocan Dive Mini and once it creates vapors pull and draw from the mouthpiece.
- Repeat this process after the extracts are fully vaporized or you may stop after a full cycle.
Care and Maintenance of the Yocan Dive Mini
The Yocan Dive Mini is made with few parts making it an ideal device to travel with that is likewise easy to clean and maintain. The Yocan Dive Mini is a dab pen or a wax concentrate vaporizer and requires only a few steps to clean. To clean your Yocan Dive Mini, follow the steps below.
- Wipe off any dirt or residue on the battery with a dry paper towel and continue to reassemble the Yocan Dive Mini.
- Make sure to follow charging instructions and use the dedicated charger to avoid damaging the Yocan Dive Mini.